About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Monday, April 9, 2012

RHOA Attend Bravo’s Upfront 2012: My Good, Bad and Ugly

I may not be a fan of Nene, but I am fan of HOT shoes! One good thing I can say about Nene is her shoe game is always on point! A couple of days ago the ladies of RHOA (minus Sheree. Get the tea about that from www.talkingwithtami.com) were in NYC for Bravo’s Upfront 2012. The ladies looked stunning, for the most part. Let me run it down…I’ll start with scary berry Cynthia.


Cynthia is a gorgeous woman. I love the natural makeup. But ahhhh…the tights and kitten heels make me angry. Grrrr… Dang it Cynthia!
Next up Kandi….
Kandi has been going hard in the gym and she looks good. Her makeup is gorgeous. I see a little nose conturing going on, but that’s okay. Those braids.. I HATE braids. Why Kandi? Whyyyy?? You know better!
Everybody knows who’s next…Phaedra…
Chile, chile, chile…. Phaedra had those melons pushed up to her chin and her booty booty butt cheeks hogging the camera. Rumor has it that she is expecting. I can see a little fullness in her face. I will say she did look nice. I just don’t want to see MY attorney taking butt shots. I’m just sayin’… Keep it cute Phaedra.
Finally, t’s the Forbes top 100 lady, Nene. HA!
Nene rocked the hell out these 20th anniversary Louboutins. Chick keeps a fly pair of shoes. I really don’t have anything bad to say about Nene. The Herve Leger dress fit her like a glove. The shoes are too die for, and her makeup is flawless. Werk!

No comments:

Post a Comment