About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Marlo Hampton Hides ‘Package’ in a Bikini + Gives Cynthia Bailey Hypocritical Advice… [PHOTOS]

 

Mario Marlo Hampton, the background character on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, has been pretty much missing in action on the show since they ladies came back from South Africa.
But while the ex-con/fashion addict isn’t getting much play on the show, Bravo has graciously offered her a few moments to shine online by not only letting her blow but posting photos of her as a teen to prove her manliness womanhood.
[READ: Marlo Hampton: If I Were A Girl... PHOTOS]
It’s not like I didn’t try to tell y’all in that post that Marko Marlo was really a girl, but he’s apparently still feeling some kinda way about not being believed by the masses.
It’s clear Martavious Marlo spent a lot of money on that sex reassignment surgery to look that good, so she’s hell bent on proving to the world he’s not still packin a peen!
So what does Marmaduke Marlo do? She sends a few photos of her neatly tucked package in a bikini as she vacations in Miami.
You better werrrrrk it boy!
Lemme stop. I know Martavious is mad about me constantly joking about her sex change surgery, so I’ll try to behave.
Moving on… Bravo further proves that Marlo is a certified outsider by letting her blog about the episodes that she’s been cut out not a part of. She recently wrote a short blog about a scene in last week’s episode were Cynthia Bailey calls NeNe Leakes to rant about meeting for lunch with Kim Zolciak to discuss “the Black baby” comment yet again.
I thought NeNe’s instructions were clear — say what you feel, because she will say what she feels. How then did you end up apologizing? The good thing about being an adult is knowing which friendships to keep and which to never get started…
[Sidebar: But when I say what I feel, Marlo sends letters from her stupid attorneys talmbout me calling her "shady. What a effin' hypocrite!]
[READ: Marlo Hampton's Attorney's Want You To Know... ]
Montell Jordan Marlo needs to have a seat and stay outta grown folks conversations…. especially since we all know any “Black babies” around her would need to perm their “nappy” hair.
But I digress…
Did y’all happen to see the behind the scenes footage from the drag show Lawrence put on for the ladies? Each one of the housewives had a tribute done by a drag queen… I dunno how Bravo ever decided to leave that one out!


FYI… Marlo wasn’t at the drag show either. I’m thinkin’ she didn’t want her peers to “out” her.

Is it me or has this season DRAGGED on forever??

Are you looking forward to that explosive Season 4 reunion show?

(CLICK HERE if you missed the few spoilers I leaked about the reunion)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment