About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Khloe Kardashian in Black Lace and Tangerine Jimmy Choo Heels: Get The Look For Less

The entire Kardashian klan, and Kanye, hit the streets of NY the other night. Kourtney’s husband, Scott Disick, hosted a grand opening party for his new restaurant, RYU. Khole hit the red carpet with her hubby Lamar Odom, and looked gorgeous. Khloe is by far my favorite Kardashian. She wore a black lace mini dress by Lover Labyrinth ($700.00) and orange Jimmy Choo Letita Sandals ($1,495.00). Love the look, but you can definitely copy this for TONS less!

$1,495.00
American Apparel $50.00
Calvin Klein $119.00 (Bloomingdales)
Check out a few more options for less below:

2 comments:

  1. it might be less expensive, but it just doesn't have that 'it' look.. i know on a budget compromises must be made, but can't it still be just as stylish and just as hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a heel almost identical to the Calvin Klein shoe, or they did, on just fab or shoedazzle (one of those sites like that), but not sure it was in orange.. There was a royal blue and black for sure.. If you are gonna save, why not all the way at $39.95 rather than $119? Just sayin..

    ReplyDelete