About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Family Vacation: Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Makes Three… [PHOTOS]


Beyonce and hubby Jay-Z embarked on their first family vacation with daughter Blue Ivy for Easter weekend.
Baby Blue, three months, joined her famous parents on a posh vacation in St. Bart’s. Bey was uber casual in an orange cardigan paired with denim cut-off shorts while Jay opted for nautical blue stripes.
As usual, Beyonce kept Blue Ivy smothered and covered like Waffle House hash browns as she and Jay boarded a luxury yacht for a romantic daylight cruise.
Photos below…
They then left Blue Ivy with the nanny for a few moments of QT and shopping…

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/04/09/beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-st-barts-vacation/#ixzz1rYdfSBE4

No comments:

Post a Comment