About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PHOTOS: Monica’s “New Life” Album Release Party ~ T.I., Jeezy, Polow, Jermaine Dupri & More Attend… [PHOTOS]


It was a family affair last Friday night as Monica came back to her hometown of Atlanta to celebrate the release of her “New Life” CD (April 13, 2012).
Alex Gidewon’s Reign nightclube played host to the the hometown celebration, which boasted Jermaine Dupri on the one’s and two’s as well as Kenny Burns on the mic.
Atlanta based celebs like T.I., Young Jeezy, Polow Da Don, Bryan-Michael Cox, Byan Barber, Bu Thiam (Konvict Music) and more all came out to show Monica love.
Check out photos from Monica’s star studded album release party below…


Monica and Tip…
We see you Polow! Looking good boo!
T.I., Young Jeezy & Bu…
Bryan-Michael Cox and Bryan Barber
Mo and her two brothers

Monica’s New Life CD is available now!

Get your copy of Monica’s ‘New Life’ CD today Via Amazon or via the button below via iTunes.


Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/04/16/t-i-jeezy-polow-jermaine-dupri-more-attend-monicas-new-life-album-release-party-photos/#ixzz1sIvidH2A

No comments:

Post a Comment