About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wanna See Joseline aka “JOE” from Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Naked? [PHOTOS]

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta is barely off the ground but one of it’s primary characters has been the talk of the town every since the premiere episode hit the airwaves.
[WATCH: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta ~ Episode 1, "The "A" List" ~ FULL VIDEO]
Joseline Hernandez (aka Shenellica Bettencourt) is being portrayed on the highly scripted show as the “protege” of producer Stevie J.
The drama on the show revolves around Stevie J’s relationship with MiMi Faust, his girlfriend/baby mama but I predict the REAL drama will begin once it’s finally revealed that Joseline is really a dude.
Joe has been feeling some kinda way about all y’all clockin’ his tea, so she/he sent a photo out that he says proves his sexual identity.
Wana see Jose… I mean Joseline naked?

I’m sorry JOE-seline… but no one believes you!

Clearly Joseline hasn’t been to The Jungle on Monday nights and witnessed Kenya (aka Khalil) perform.
Boi stop! Tucking is real and so are sex re-assignment surgeries.

What do you guys think?

Is she a “He”?


View Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta Premiere Party Photos



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/06/20/joseline-hernandez-naked-nude-love-hip-hop-atlanta/#ixzz1yL2jftJI

No comments:

Post a Comment