About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kandi Burruss Hosts Skyy Infusions Coconut Launch Party… [PHOTOS]

 

Kandi Burruss of The Real Housewives of Atlanta played host to a launch party for Skyy Vodka’s new Coconut flavored infusion last night at Atlanta’s Havana club (June 4, 2012).
Skyy went all out last night, treating a select group of who’s whoto a night filled with not only free liquor, but entertainment as well.
The amazing event featured an aerialist, fire breathers, mimes, face painting and live music and entertainment.
Photos below:
Kandi looked amazing last night!
Me and my boo Funky Dineva stopped by before we hit Derek J’s Drag Show… (Yesss Gawd!) :-)
Vawn… Kandi… Jazze Pha
Kandi was probably tweeting all night… :-)
Shout out to LuxeLife Media for the invite!
Make sure y’all check out that new Skyy Vodka coconut infusions!
(Photos: Prince/ATLPics)

Click here to view more photos from the Skyy Launch Party

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/06/05/kandi-hosts-skyy-infusions-coconut-launch-party-photos/#ixzz1x1USm7aU

No comments:

Post a Comment