About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MempHitz & Toya Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary in Paris… [PHOTOS]

Mickey “Memphitz” Wright and Toya Carter Wright tied the knot over a year ago and recently celebrated the first anniversary of that happy day with a trip to Paris, France.
[READ: Inside Toya's "Family Affair" Wedding ~ PHOTOS]
Dayum… time flies!
Toya’s wedding ceremony will also forever go down in history as the day Nivea was locked up for DUI but we won’t go there today.
Instead, I will congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Wright on their happy union and join them in shrugging off all the haters (who shall forever remain nameless on this site).

Photos below…
Toya has fans all around the world! How cute is this?!
I join this cute couple in giving a middle finger to all the shade being thrown lately.

♥Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Wright!♥

I wish you many… many… many… more!♥♥

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/06/19/memphitz-toya-celebrate-wedding-anniversary-in-paris-photos/#ixzz1yL2InvjU

No comments:

Post a Comment