About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Prince William & Kate's Jubilee Carriage Ride, The Queen's Message

Posted Tuesday June 5, 2012 3:05 PM GMT
In April 2011 they had fans lining the streets of London to see them ride past in a Royal Carriage, and today (June 5) Prince William and Kate Middleton were at it again.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge boarded a horse-drawn carriage along with Prince Harry as part of Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Will, Kate, and Harry waved to throngs of onlookers from their posh perch as they rode from Westminster Hall to Buckingham Palace, with Harry exclaiming, “Bit of a dip!” as they hit a bump in the road.
As always, Duchess Catherine looked stunning in a dusty pink Alexander McQueen dress and a Jane Taylor hat with LK Bennett heels.
Meanwhile, the Queen also shot a video in which she delivers a personal "Diamond Jubilee" message to her faithful subjects - with the speech in the player below!
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment