About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Usher’s Ex Tameka Raymond Celebrates Birthday Weekend in Miami w/Diddy, Kim Porter, Rocsi & More… [PHOTOS]


Usher Raymond‘s ex-wife, Tameka Foster Glover Raymond, celebrated her 40-something birthday last weekend amongst all the star studded festivities in Miami, Florida.
Meka did it big for her birthday, which happens to fall on New Year’s day (January 1).
She shopped til she dropped, spent beach time joined by BET’s Rocsi Diaz and singer Raphael Saadiq, chilled courtside at a Miami Heats basketball game, and brought in the New Year with a bang by partying with Kim Porter & Sean “Diddy” Combs at his private bash.
And guess what? She did it all with her kids by her side…

(You betta werrrk Tameka!)
Tameka shared several photos of her living the life in MIA with her celebrity friends.
Peep pics below…
Tameka & Friends
Rocsi and Raphael with URV and Navyid…
Raphael Saadiq…
URV on the beach
Naviyd plays in the sand…
Diddy and URV (Usher Raymond V aka Cinco)
Tameka and URV check out the HEAT…
I have no idea how old Tameka is… but dare I say she doesn’t look a day over 40. :-)


Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/01/02/ushers-ex-tameka-raymond-celebrates-birthday-weekend-in-miami-wdiddy-kim-porter-rocsi-more-photos/#ixzz1iPQxjqjq

No comments:

Post a Comment