About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Setting the Record Straight!




Hey dolls. I just wanted to share this article that FORBES Magazine did on our family. As I’m sure you all know, recently our family has been receiving a lot of criticism, which of course has hurt, but luckily we’re a strong bunch and we always have each other’s backs so we didn’t let it get to us too much. But then today, an article was released by the NY Post that was so unbelievably false that we all felt a need to step up and defend ourselves. There have been so many rumors swirling and this one was really just the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. This is just plain mean and it’s so sad that people have to do this to get attention. I know this comes with the territory and I normally would never pay one ounce of attention to it, but it’s unfortunate when a news publication puts out inaccurate information without doing any fact checking — it’s just not fair to the readers who see this information.

Head over to www.forbes.com for the scoop. Thank you so much to our fans who always have our back. I love you all madly! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment