About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Behind the Scenes of GLEE with NeNe Leakes… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

Jan, 11 2012 | Written by ATLien

While Sheree Whitfield is somewhere spitting bars about checking boos, NeNe Leakes is on the west coast filming her small screen acting/singing debut.
Leakes has temporarily fled the home of The Real Housewives of Atlanta for the greener pastures of Hollywood this week to film GLEE.
As previously noted, NeNe will appear on the season premiere of the show, which airs January 17, 2012 and plays a swim coach by the name of Roz Washington and will be featured in at least two episodes of the show.

Leakes was kind enough to share a few behind the scenes photos from the GLEE set and also did an in-depth interview about her first time onscreen.
Photos + video below…


I don’t watch this show so I have no idea who any of these people are. In any event, I’m sure you GLEEKERS know…

What do you think of NeNe’s acting skills?

Is she headed toward the big screen or destined for reality show hell?



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/01/11/quick-pics-nene-leakes-behinds-the-scenes-of-glee-photos/#ixzz1jFpmSFE3

No comments:

Post a Comment