About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rumor Control: Fantasia Barrino Wants You To Know… [She's NOT KNOCKED UP!] + New Photos of Baby Dallas Xavier…


Fantasia Barrino released the following photo online a few days prior to her crowd pleasing performance at the 2012 Essence Festival, which further fueled rumors that she was knocked up (again) by her married cheating boyfriend Antwaun Cook.
The word originally spread when when Tasia appeared a bit thick in the waist onstage in Trinidad, the same concert where she reportedly cried a river after finding out Antwuan had been kicking it with a D-list reality show star.
[READ: Fantasia Breaks Down Onstage in Trinidad Over Cheating Married Boyfriend... PHOTOS]
Well… according to Fannie, that is all just hearsay and nothing could be further from the truth!
Here’s what Fantasia wants you to know about those pregnancy rumors…
Although she herself posted unexplained photos of her midsection which cause many to speculate that it was an “admission” of her pregnancy, Fantasia says it’s just not true.
In a response posted on her Instagram account, Fantasia states:
So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Fantasia says she is NOT pregnant… NOT being cheated on (I guess that means that she and Antwaun are still together) and she did NOT cry on stage because she was hurt, it was because she was parsing God!
Amen! Moving on.
Now check out a few photos of her adorable son Xavier Dallas Barrino….
Adorable!
That smile is well worth whatever pain Fantasia’s gone through with that married cheater. (But I digress…)
All jokes aside, I wish Fantasia nothing but happiness and success. I am forever a fan and as long as she sings I’ll be there rejoicing right with her. I just hopes she dumps Mr. Wrong and comes to her senses soon (but no judgment though…)
Do you buy Fantasia’s response or is she merely buying time to make a decision?

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/07/10/rumor-control-fantasia-barrino-wants-you-to-know-shes-not-knocked-up/#ixzz20JvCQ6zY

No comments:

Post a Comment