About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Box-Braided Mommy Banger BeyBey Totes That Precious Baby Blue Ivy Around Town… And We Finally See Her Face Again!

Beyonce Knowles steps out in a bright printed romper and long braids in a bun carrying daughter Blue Ivy Carter.

Beyonce Shops At Bergdorf Goodman With Blue Ivy And Shows Her Face

Well those box braids must be indicative that Bey has eased up a bit this summer, because precious lil Blue Ivy has been showing her face around town!
Beyonce Knowles carrying her daugher Blue Ivy Carter in Manhattan
BeyBey was spotted toting her 6-month-old baby bundle for a shopping trip at Bergdorf Goodman and even let the paps catch a glimpse of her dark curls.
But hit the flip to get a look at her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment