About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mariah Carey to be the next judge on American Idol

0723_mariah_carey_american_idol_article
update_bar
4:55 PM PT -- Mariah Carey will actually make a record $18 MILLION for her first year on "American Idol" -- more than J.Lo made before her ... and more than Britney on "X Factor."

0314_divider_graphic
It's official ... Mariah Carey has joined "American Idol."

The announcement was made moments ago at the TV Critics Association Summer Press tour in Beverly Hills.

The 42-year-old singer is rumored to have signed a deal worth $12 million for her first year ... the same amount of $$$ Jennifer Lopez made during he first year with the show.

So far, it's still unclear if Randy Jackson will remain on board.

'Idol' still has one more spot to fill at the judge's table ... and there are rumors Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert could be in the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment