About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rumor Control: Sheree Whitfield’s Daughter Did NOT Elope…

 

A lot of you guys have been forwarding over information from another site that is reporting that Sheree Whitfield‘s daughter Tierra and her boyfriend Damon eloped.
…Tiara and Damon decided that their LOVE WAS STRONGER than any negativity from family. We’re told that the couple SECRETLY ELOPED last month – and that SHEREE WAS NOT invited to the wedding.
C’mon son! Really… y’all coulda at least came up with a believable story.
Here’s the real deal…
The entire story that FakeOut site posted was a bunch of bullshhhhhh. Sorry to disappoint you folks but it is what it is…
Sheree’s daughter Tierra and her boyfriend Damon have NOT eloped but the two are still very much a couple.
Inside sources confirm that Tierra was absolutely in shock when the story hit the net and had absolutely no idea what was going on when random people began to congratulate her on her nuptials.
When I first heard the story, I already knew there was something fishy about it.
I mean really… the timing of the story was way too convenient being as though Sheree was catching so much flack from fans of the show for “running” Damon off.
[READ: Did Sheree Whitfield's Attitude Case Dame To Ditch Proposal Plans?]
They even made up a story about RHOA being mad about the “elopement” because they wanted to tape Tierra’s wedding…
We’re also told that Bravo is UPSET that they were not able to film the wedding . . . and are trying to work in a FAKE STORYLINE . . . so that they can REDO the wedding for the show.
Whatev! That “FAKE STORYLINE” part is the only thing I would put my money on. Hell… Sheree needs something to work with and we all know it’s all tomfoolery anyway.

Did you fall for that bogus “ELOPE” story?

What do you think Sheree will try to fool us with next?



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/03/27/rumor-control-sheree-whitfields-daughter-did-not-elope/#ixzz1qQ341Xnz

No comments:

Post a Comment