About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quick Flix: Unemployment Looks Great on Stacey Dash… [PHOTOS]

 


Actress Stacey Dash was spotted looking all bright in a sunny yellow dress as she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday (March 5, 2012).
Dash, who was unceremoniously replaced on VH1′s popular sitcom “Single Ladies,” worked alongside Terrell Owens a few months ago in a film entitled “Dysfunctional Friends.”
[READ: Stacey Dash & Terrell Owens are "Dysfunctional Friends" ~ PHOTOS + VIDEO]
The film was released back in February to limited theatres through AMC Independent, but I haven’t heard much feedback about it one way or the other.
Whatever the case, Dash appears happy and very well rested in these recent photos…
I love this look… :-)
Remember how Dash looked last August when all the drama was going on with her contract? (click HERE to refresh your memory). In comparison, she looks about 10 years younger. I ain’t mad… not at all!
How old is Stacey again? Unemployment does a body good!

Season 2 of Single Ladies is filming now and will reportedly air this Summer.

Will you miss Dash on Single Ladies?

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/03/06/quick-flix-stacey-dash-looks-very-well-rested-photos/#ixzz1oSMRNXqu

No comments:

Post a Comment