About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Phaedra Parks Shares Memories of Whitney Houston on Watch What Happens LIVE! [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

Feb, 13 2012 | Written by ATLien
Attorney Phaedra Parks of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was a special guest on last night’s “Watch What Happens LIVE!” after show with Andy Cohen.
Parks, whose hubby Apollo served drinks as eye-candy for the night, spoke about the untimely passing of her good friend Whitney Houston.
As you know, Parks once represented Houston’s husband Bobby Brown on numerous cases during their residency in the city of Atlanta and she provided legal assistance during their “Being Bobby Brown” reality show days.
Parks revealed that the couple had a connection even after the drama surrounding their addictive behaviors and subsequent divorce.
Of all the married couples I’ve been around, I can say they probably had the PUREST love I’ve ever been around.
It was a connection like none other and while people always made sweeping judgments about the relationship, they were crazy about each other.
And even after the divorce, I spoke to Whitney on numerous occasions and I knew that they still had a connection.
Andy, who appeared shocked at her answer, also asks Phaedra about her opinion on the public’s perception that it was Brown who caused Whitney’s downfall.
Watch video of her response + more photos below… [Kandi Burruss also calls in to share her memories of Whitney]
As for her feelings on if Bobby played a role in Whitney’s demise, Phaedra states:
Everyone has always thought that Bobby had a lot of influence on Whitney. They had a very interesting relationship and what I can say is that Whitney was definitely her… she was a very strong woman. I mean… she had a very strong personality and they were both adults at the end of the day. I can’t say that Bobby did anything to her to bring her down and obviously… I loved the both of them.
I guess the one thing she and I had in common…. both of our mothers were very strong women of God and faith. There were numerous occasions that Whitney prayed with me and I likewise prayed with her.
So if I know nothing else, I am so sure that she knew God and had a good relationship with Christ.
I’m still shocked that people are still blaming Bobby.

What do you think of Phaedra’s response?

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/02/13/phaedra-parks-shares-memories-whitney-houston-on-watch-what-happens-live-photos-video/#ixzz1mN8A0kf0

No comments:

Post a Comment