About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ringless Kim Kardashian: First Post-Divorce Sighting

Looking down in the dumps as she prepares to separate from her short-lived husband, Kim Kardashian was spotted for first time since announcing her divorce on Monday (October 31).
With no ring and looking a bit worn down, the E! reality star passed through security at LAX Airport in Los Angeles with her assistant by her side.
Set to make the long trip around the globe to Australia, Kim revealed her parting from Kris Humphries earlier in the morning, telling, "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Meanwhile, her partner of 72 days later told, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work... I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."
Of the couple's split, Kardashian's close friend Brittny Gastineau told Us magazine, "I feel bad for any couple that tries to make it. Kim has been my best friend for years and I know she is so strong. I have faith in her."

No comments:

Post a Comment