About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Queen B Baby Bump Watch ~ Beyonce’s Belly Goes From Barely There to Bout to BUST! [PHOTOS]

Nov, 15 2011 | Written by ATLien

It seems like it was just a few days ago that we saw Beyonce and her controversial baby bump flouncing around NYC in 6 inch leopard print stillettos, but apparently that was all a part of our active imagination.
Sunday afternoon (November 13), Queen B was spotted chillin at a party at Alex Rodriguez’s home in Miami, and she’s HUGE!
Bey rocked an olive green colored floor length sundress that showed off her exponentially expanding belly bump.
She and her hubby Jay-Z are reportedly visiting the M.I.A. as his Watch the Throne tour moves through the South.
More photos of Beyonce’s BIG “A”zz baby bump below…
What do you think about Beyonce’s bump going from barely there to bout to bust in a matter of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment