About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Double Date – T.I. & Tiny Join Nelly & Ashanti For Birthday Celebrations in ATL [PHOTOS]

 

Clifford “T.I.” Harris and his wife Tiny joined celebrity friends Nelly & Ashanti for Ashanti’s birthday celebration in Atlanta this past weekend (October 13, 2012).
Just days after a large stash of heroine & marijuana was found on his tour bus in Texas, Nelly beat it to the “A” to make sure his boo’s b-day was amazing!
On Saturday, Nelly treated Ashanti, along with her family & friends to a “surprise” birthday dinner at STK.
Afterwards, the cute couple rounded off the birthday celebration by club hopping between two of Atlanta’s hottest nightclubs Reign and Compound.
Photos below:
Tiny – Ashanti – Ziggy Azalea
Nelly presents Ashanti’s huge birthday cake…
Nelly & Ashanti share a birthday kiss!
The birthday girl with her little sister…
Ashanti’s Mom & Dad…
T.I. salutes while partying with his Grand Hustle clan…
Nelly & Alex Gidewon (AG Entertainment) pose with the birthday girl…
Happy Birthday Ashanti!
(Should we start the wedding countdown now?)
Photos: Prince Williams (ATLPics)

CLICK HERE for more photos from Ashanti’s Birthday Celebrations…



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/10/15/double-date-t-i-tiny-join-nelly-ashanti-for-birthday-celebration-photos/#ixzz29TDbMied

No comments:

Post a Comment