About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Boo’d Up – Kandi & Todd, Phaedra & Apollo, Ne-yo & Monyetta… [PHOTOS]

 

Kandi Burruss of The Real Housewives of Atlanta threw a birthday dinner for her boo Todd last week.
The cute couple were joined by a few of their closest friends which included fellow “housewife” Phaedra Parks and her husband Apollo Nida, as well as Ne-Yo and his fiancé’ Monyetta Shaw.
Clearly those nasty divorce rumors that keep popping up about Phaedra and Apollo can stop circulating. I don’t know why y’all won’t let them be HAPPY!!
More photos below…
Cute Couples! Kandi, Todd, Phaedra & Apollo…
Todd’s a Leo too? I knew there was a reason I liked him! :-)

Happy Birthday Todd!

TEAM LEO STAND UP!!!

FULL PHOTO GALLERY



Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/08/10/bood-up-kandi-todd-phaedra-apollo-ne-yo-monyetta-photos/#ixzz23RJfX0hp

No comments:

Post a Comment