About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Congratulations: Fantasia Gives Birth To Still-Married-Antwaun’s Third Baby Boy!!!

Fantasia Barrino and the unavailable significant other she still shares with the woman who sued her have reportedly met the little boy born out of their scandalous love.
Though an official announcement has not been made, RadarOnline.com reported that Fantasia checked into Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina around 4:30pm local time on Monday and was in active labor. This would mean Fanny went into labor a little early, but there should be no cause for concern: the baby was due on December 29.
Antwaun was reportedly with her at the hospital, as excited as she was about their new bundle of side-action joy.
Well isn’t that just precious. What do you think they’ll name the little one?

Fantasia Barrino Reportedly In Labor With First Son By Married Boyfriend Antwaun Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment