About Me

My photo
Welcome to HAWT of Da Press, created and staring Sweetv. Born in Florida, however my sense of style is very internationally fashion forward. For years I have followed many blogs, and have been the main source of many of my friends daily insight on what's going on in the world of FASHION, and celebrity gossip. HAWT Of Da Press is my platform to keep my fans up todate on what are the HAWTest latest trends. HAWT off Da Press is your source for replicating the HOTTEST fashion forward finds. I hope you enjoy my blog, and comment on your FAVS often.

Friday, October 21, 2011

PHOTOS: NeNe Leakes Joins NY, NJ & Miami Housewives for ‘Real Housewives Tour’ (ATLANTA)

Oct, 19 2011 | Written by ATLien

Atlanta “housewife” NeNe leakes was the main attraction at The Cobb Energy Center this past weekend as Bravo’s “Real Housewives Tour” hit the A.
Leakes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was joined by fellow Housewives Alex McCord (New York), Melissa Gorga (New Jersey), and Marysol Patton (Miami).

Last week, I tried to give away free tickets to the event via StraightFromTheA.com’s Facebook but no one wanted to go. I was asked questions like, ‘what are they going to be doing?’ ‘will there be performances?’ “is it a question and answer session?’
Hell… I honestly didn’t know the answer to any of those questions, but what I found out later was that the cast basically discussed their most controversial televised moments, in addition to revealing a few cast secrets.
In essence, it was in a question/answer format with audience participation.
NeNe, clearly the fan favorite, didn’t hesitate to promote her new restaurant venture but avoided any talk of fellow castmate Kim Zolciak… and yes. She’s still sticking to her divorce story.

What do YOU predict for the new season of RHOA?

No comments:

Post a Comment